Friday, March 29, 2013

A few pictures of Tuk






Its Easter weekend, which means a four day weekend!  Not gonna lie - pretty excited to just chill for a bit.  Its been a hectic past few weeks, I've been up late a lot planning and working on my AQ course as well.

Last night walking home from a friend's place we saw the most amazing display of the northern lights.  It looked as though a humongous glowing green slug was eating the night sky, it stretched from one edge of the horizon, directly over top of us to the other side.

Tonight I went out around 9:30 to let my roommates dogs out and couldn't ignore the beautiful sunset over the Artic Ocean.  I thought I'd take this opportunity to take and post a few pictures. 





 What I wish my kids would do...




What my kids actually do. (jk)








No comments:

Post a Comment